Please send your paper and panel submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Paper and panel submissions will be accepted until June 15, 2016. Early Bird Registration begins May 15, 2016
THE DEADLINE FOR PAPER PROPOSALS FOR THE 13TH INTERNATIONAL POST KEYNESIAN CONFERENCE AT UMKC HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO AUGUST 15. PLEASE GET YOUR PROPOSALS IN IMMEDIATELY!
ALSO WE REMIND THOSE WHO HAVE SUBMITTED PROPOSALS THAT THEY MUST REGISTER FOR THE CONFERENCE AND PAY THE REGISTRATION FEE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES CONFERENCE LUNCHES AND DINNERS, INCLUDING THE KEYNOTES!
Conference themes will include:
- The 70th and 20th Anniversaries of Bretton Woods
- The Shoulders of Giants: contributions of our forefathers and foremothers
- The Future of Post Keynesian Economics
- Can Euroland Survive?
- Tapering and the end of QE
- Is secular stagnation the New Normal?
- The dangerous fantasy of Growth through Austerity
- The role of BRICS in the developing world
- Has China offered a New Economic Model?
- Modern Money Theory, Functional Finance, and Job Guarantee/ELR